For daily catheterisation, for short-term use for introduction through the urethra for urine drainage or for therapeutic purposes. For short-term use for introduction in vases of urethral obstruction.
- Hydrophilic coating reduces the friction between the catheter and urethral mucosal lining
- Minimal residue of the hydrophilic coating in the urethra reduces stress to the organism
caused by absorption of the hydrophilic coating after the use of the catheter
- Tiemann tip enables easy catheter introduction in case of enlarged prostate and various urethral masses
- Water sachet attached, for easy activation of the coating, containing specially purified, sterile water
- An additional sleeve allowing aseptic handling